Founded in Denmark in 1992, Mil-tek is conscientiously committed to providing air-powered, small-footprint waste-minimizing solutions for businesses of all kinds – world wide.
Mil-tek is a certified manufacturer of air-powered compactors and balers that help reduce waste in various organizations and industries. Our waste management solutions have a small footprint and are designed to work with a wide range of materials such as cardboard, paper, plastics, metals, and hazardous waste. We are ISO14001 and ISO9001 certified, making us a reliable choice for companies seeking to minimize their environmental impact.
Minimize your waste
Waste is an unavoidable outcome of business and can be costly to manage for most organizations. How organizations choose to manage waste can impact both their costs and the environment. Mil-tek offers waste management solutions that can optimize your process, reduce costs, and even turn your recycled waste into a source of revenue. This approach is not only cost-effective but also environmentally responsible.
Waste is unavoidable, but we aim to reduce its impact on both your business and the environment.
Our mission is to provide small-footprint waste compacting machinery to minimize waste for businesses of all sizes. At Mil-tek, we prioritize the environment and safety when it comes to the handling, treatment, and recycling of waste. Our waste compaction and recycling solutions are designed with a focus on quality, safety, economy, and the environment.
ISO Standards: Quality & Environment Pledge
Mil-tek A/S aims to meet customer and regulatory expectations by developing and producing products in accordance with DNV ISO 9001 and DNV ISO 14001 standards.
At Mil-tek, we aim to be a top provider of waste compactors and balers, leveraging our extensive knowledge in waste management, handling, recycling, technology, and cost-effectiveness, while ensuring a secure, healthy, and safe environment.
Our Quality and Environmental Policy applies to the entire organization and all personnel representing Mil-tek, with all employees adhering to it in their daily tasks, functions, and actions as appropriate.
- Mil-tek takes a holistic approach to quality and environmental improvements, involving customers, employees, and the environment.
- Employees receive training to actively participate in quality and environmental work.
- Mil-tek collaborates with selected suppliers and customers to improve products and processes.
- Results of product and process control, errors, and feedback from employees, customers, and suppliers are monitored and recorded.
- Mil-tek continually improves quality and environmental performance, including cleaner technology and better resource and energy utilization.
- The company pledges to reduce waste and emissions, prevent pollution and accidents, and encourage suppliers to provide quality and environmentally sound materials and services.
- Mil-tek complies with all laws and regulations and adheres to DNV ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 requirements.
- The company communicates openly with stakeholders, regulators, customers, and the public about the environmental and working conditions associated with its processes and products.
Safety by design
Mil-tek’s Health & Safety guarantee goes beyond just the machinery. Our solutions ensure a safer working experience by avoiding heavy lifting, securely strapping bales at an optimal height, and minimizing machine noise.
Mil-tek’s balers and compactors have built-in fail-safe mechanisms, are simple to operate, and undergo rigorous tests to meet global safety standards. A carefully planned sorting process minimizes the risk of injury caused by waste congestion or moving bulky, uncompacted waste. Mil-tek has an unmatched, zero liability claims safety record in over 30 years of business.
Do you have more questions?
Let us help you to find the answers to how your business can save time, space and money by handling your waste more efficiently.
Fill out the form and one of our local representatives will reach out to help.